[access-uk] PDF Problems

  • From: "G. McFarlane" <gmcf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:03:51 +0100

Hi
I've recently been having problems with Acrobat 7 reading legally purchased PDF
manuals. I've also tried the 7.1 upgrade to no effect. I would prefer to read
them in text format but when loading them into Omnipage 14 it will not convert
them because they are password protected. I'm not sure about legality but is
there a program which finds passwords - I think I've heard of it on one of
these lists and wonder if anyone can divulge their experience of how well or
badly they work.

If this is the wrong kind of question for the list please accept my apologies.

Gordon McFarlane
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.