[access-uk] Re: mobility

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <lists.godfrey-mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 12:10:39 -0000

John, Not had any mobility training since moving to Perth, but my wife, who
is partially-sighted, is able to give me quite useful help by using Google
Maps or Google Earth (can't remember which).

I've done quite a number of journeys where I've recorded her instructions
and then been able to have a shot at the route supplemented by the phone.  I
realise that this is only of use if you've got an intelligent pair of
reasonably working eyes, but it's helped me quite a lot in recent times.

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593