[access-uk] Re: mobility

  • From: MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 10:00:57 +0000

Quite right too. Bring back the work houses I say. *grin*
Matt
At 09:26 08/11/2014, you wrote:
these days, I wouldn't be at all surprised, as this government is always
trying to have there cake and eat it, where disabled people are concerned.
one minute they bellyache about the number of us not working, and the next,
they not only do nothing about the often useless systems that are supposed
to help and support us to improve our employability and get in to work, but
then to add the final touch, they take away the help and services we need.

Simon