[access-uk] Re: jaws 7

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:30:59 +0100

Hi Andrew,

My problem was not so much that it had no features, but they are not screen
reading features.  For example, extensions to the clipboard, while useful,
are not screen reading features at all.  I personally feel JAWS has rather
lost its path in life.  I have always said, it is not a screen reader, it is
a rather good macro processor.

Just my opinion of course, but I just feel that JAWS is now getting bloated
with all the non-essential features they are adding.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk