[access-uk] Re: jaws 7

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:41:41 +0100

I'm happy with 5.1 and don't intend up-grading for a long time.  If Bill
Gates comes up with a version of Windows that is radically better than XP
pro, then I might consider a mortgage to pay for it and an up-grade in Jaws.
To be frank, I can't afford the cost of an upgrade without a very good
reason and there doesn't seem to be one in version 6 or 7.

Barry H