[access-uk] Re: is pdf2txt still working?

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 07:58:18 -0000

Alexander,
There is a free utility called pdf2TXT available from
http://www.empowermentzone.com/p2tsetup.exe

Also the following has a PDF to TXt conversion feature included in its file
menu

http://www.empowermentzone.com/palsetup.exe

I find them useful sometimes, although their success depends very much
on the formatting and complexity of the original PDF.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison