[access-uk] Re: intro and question about language features

  • From: "Shea Anker" <svanker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 14:57:37 -0700

Hi,
I hadn't actually thought about that, but it may be something to try. Quebec is
quite odd in that the cnib doesn't have as much of a presence as it does in the
rest of Canada. I lived in Montreal for about 2/1 years, but at the time I was
focused on having babies and not learning computer technology. I learned how to
speak French when I was there but not how to read or write it. But thanks for
your suggestion, it is definitely something to look into.

Shea