[access-uk] Re: intro and question about language features

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 22:47:27 +0100

Hi Shea,

Welcome to the list.  Have you been in touch with the CNIB (Canadian
National Institute for the Blind)?

I would suggest that their Montreal office would be a good place to
start, since just about everything over in that part of Canada is dual
language - English/French.

I'd be more than surprised if they don't have a mountain of material
about using JAWS and PCs with both languages.

George Bell
(Moderator)