[access-uk] Re: info on mobile phones with buttons please

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 22:48:22 +0000

Nope. I keep searching on google to see if any retailers are stocking it but I
have seen nothing yet. There are some on ebay but its always a risk as some
them are chinese copies.

All the best,

Mo.

Carol Pearson <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anyone seen this phone yet! I mean the LG1, by the way! Carol Pe

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 31 Oct 2015, at 18:32, andyshipp <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Steve, So if this is already release where can I view this
phone? do you have any idea of the price?