[access-uk] Re: info on mobile phones with buttons please

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 18:08:12 -0000

Hi Ibrahim,

You don’t need to use the touch screen at all. In fact it is disabled by
default, unless you press the OK button as well as touching it. In other
words, you can move your finger round it and hear what’s under your finger, but
you can’t activate it, unless you simultaneously press the OK button. So you
can’t use the touch screen by accident.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services