[access-uk] Sovereign USB memory stick player

  • From: "Clive Pallett" <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 22:45:22 -0000

Hello everyone,

I wish to put some files on a USB stick for my friends who have a sovereign
player. I've just read the RNIB's instructions and in one part it says all
the files must be on the root of the stick, and further on it says the player
plays all the files in one folder before moving on to the next. Unless I'm
reading it wrong, a slight contradiction. Could someone who owns this player
please tell me how the files must be copied onto the stick and can you use
multi-layered folders? also, I understand the stick must be left in the FAT32
format to be recognised. Any help most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Clive Pallett