[access-uk] Re: how to make a prog open automatically at start up

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:29:41 -0000

Hold up!  I might not be following your drift here, have you set IE7 to
start automatically when Windows starts.  If so then it may be that it
starts before all the network connections have been made.  If you close
down, wait a sec and restart IE7 does it work then?

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical Support