[access-uk] Re: how to make a prog open automatically at start up

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:45:54 -0000

Mary, no doubt someone will give prcise instructions, but Windows
start up programs can be placed in the start up folder, which can be
found in the programs list off the start menu.  It's a case of copying
the programs's path to this folder so that Windows should find and
execute it on startup.

Cheers,

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at: