[access-uk] Re: help from iolo system mechanic users

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 10:17:46 +0100

Hi

Yes I realised it was a subscription based program, and I
know there was a new release on Monday of version 14.5 and I
paid for this last week and wanted to make sure I had
installed it. I checked the help menu, I cannot see an about
button, neither nvda or super nova can access that. I have
jaws 16 demo installed, I will try with that later on.
Thanks.

Regards

Adrien