[access-uk] help from iolo system mechanic users

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 09:53:26 +0100

Hi

A week or so back I paid for the new version of system
mechanic pro, they sent me a link to download it, I had it
installed as I paid for it later last year, I contacted
support and told them that the link had expired after I had
just paid for the latest version. This morning I downloaded
what I think is the newest version that was released on
Monday, not quite sure, it still says 14.0 when I install
the program. Can someone please advise me. I cannot seem to
access with either nvda or super nova an about section to
see what version I am using. I assume if I download a new
downloader from their website it'll be the newest version
they will be giving me and not an older version. Can someone
please put me straight please?

Regards

Adrien