[access-uk] Re: google mail

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:25:27 +0100

hi mo truly brilliant then what i have noticed is it is asking for his mobile
number so it sends a text. now i am not sure if he can even handle the text
just wonder if there is a way around that one. but yes i remember when i was
with demon i used to set up the email to forward it to the g mail account.
again it is also if you get a graphic or something. my friend paul is really
trying to improve his computer skills thanks then