[access-uk] Re: google mail

  • From: "Billy" <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 10:16:13 +0100

hello John & Jackie, I must agree with John about the silly captchas thing. The problem being the audio function, that is offered. I haven't yet after a number of years, been able to fill in the details from listening to these audio bites. I realise they are supposed to be an extra security feature, but as we say here in Scotland, aye know like.

Jackie I would like the Outlook set up Instructions please?, Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "john gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, 29 July 2014 11.33 am

Hi John

Because of the BT problems, I have switched to using my Gmail account, and have set this as my default Email in Outlook, though my BT Email address is
still active.

I have some instructions on how to set the account up in Outlook if you or
anyone else wants them.  Chris Hallsworth gave me these, and they are
perfect for what I require.

I got my son to set my Gmail account up last year as I believe there is a
Capcha you need to use when creating the account, so good luck with that.

I hope your friend sorts out their account, it has driven me to distraction,
and I am hoping I am sorted now! (big sigh).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx