[access-uk] Re: google edit box - it's driving me mad!

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 15:19:42 -0000

Hi Alistair,

Thanks for getting back. No I don't have Bearshare on my PC.

Just to add to what I said earlier, this edit box also appears at the top of
a couple of text editors I'm trying to use. So, I launch the text editor,
and if I start writing straight away I discover I'm writing in this annoying
searchbox and not in the document at all. This is how it appears from a jaws
user perspective.

Any thoughts from anyone much appreciated. Anything to look out for in
Add/Remove software or in my browser menus?

Could this be something to do with Google gadgets? I've got a whole
directory of Google tools landed in My Documents folder under a sub folder
called 'My Google Dagets'. No reference to it in Add/Remove software though.
I'm confused.

Thanks

...Damon