[access-uk] google edit box - it's driving me mad!

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 13:44:09 -0000

Hi.
I've got a Google search box that keeps appearing on web pages in Internet
Explorer and in open emails in Outlook Express too. Almost every web page I
land on, it's there and it drags my reding cursor in with its tractor beam. I
have to ESCAPE several times before it goes away. It's severely hampering my
surfing ability.

I don't appear to have the google toolbar enabled. And I don't know if it's
relevant or not but this appeared soon after I installed Firefox - which I've
since taken off my machine.

If anyone has any thoughts on how to get rid of it, that'd be much appreciated.

Maybe it's time to splash out on that laptop I've been thinking about instead.

...Damon

damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype:  damonrose

London, England.