[access-uk] Re: google edit box - it's driving me mad!

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 13:05:04 -0000

Hi Damon,

I noticed that recently many upgrades, such as java upgrades and other
applications, started to install Google Toolbar and Google Desktop Search
along with what they meant to upgrade. Some other upgrades, like MSN
messenger upgrades, install MSN Search and such. So, I now always opt for
Custom Installation rather than express installation or what have you when
performing an upgrade. Just another thing to lookout for in the ongoing
battle of who is meant to have the upper hand, you or your computer? :@

Cheers,
Amro