[access-uk] Re: gmail imap problems

  • From: "david pritchard" <wd.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:29:10 +0100

Hi Mo

Here is the complete error message :-
Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to non-network errors.
This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory on your system.

Configuration:
   Account: Gmail (davidpritchard046)
   Server: imap.gmail.com
   User name: davidpritchard046
   Protocol: IMAP
   Port: 993
   Secure(SSL): 1
   Code: 800c007b

The suggestion I found on Google was to change from ssl to tsl and to change
the port number. I’m a little reluctannt to change from wlm as I have around 30
folders and 3 other email accounts which all work fine.

Regards

David