[access-uk] Re: finding out rockbox version

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:05:27 -0000

Jim,

Go to System adn Rockbox Info. In there you will find an option for version.

When was the last time you updated?

Rockbox 3.01 is now out and the main advantage would be better menus, plus better speech support for reading the menus out.

Dj Paddy
----- Original Message ----- From: "jim mcauslan" <axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>