[access-uk] Re: Menu Button on N95

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 06:20:02 -0000

Hi Trace,

They are not, it is just the way people are describing it.  Eleanor said the
menu key is round, so I can only assume she has the wrong key, or the wrong
phone model.  It is, as Andrew says, the square key to the left of the
select key, which is also below the end call key as you said.

All the best

Steve

  _____