[access-uk] Re: digital voice recorders

  • From: "Kevin Lloyd" <kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 11:02:00 +0100

Hi Kevin.

I believe the DS-30, DS-40 and DS-50 all have voice output for most of the
menus.  The only difference between the models is the amount of flash memory
they use if I remember correctly.

I think there's a number of people on this list with one of those models and
definitely a number of people over on the PC Audio list so you should be able
to get some user feedback.  You might want to check out the Blind Cool Tech
website as, again, if memory serves me there's a couple of podcasts on the
Olympus models there.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: kevin.lloyd3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx