[access-uk] Re: difficulty removing Macafee

  • From: "Peter Logue" <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 23:16:18 -0000

Hi Graham,
It also helps if you can uninstal it in safe mode? I know as a blind or VI
person you most likely can't do this, but I've heard it does help. Also,
contact MacAfee support. Norton offers an uninstall support agency and I
would think MacAfee will also. Try the MacAfee homepage, perhaps under
support? I'm sure they will assist in any way they can. The last thing they
want is to be known to hold you over a barrel with your arm between your
shoulder blades. So its worth a shot.

Peter Logue.