[access-uk] converting from mp 3

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 14:21:39 +0100

hi all i have some really good choir music that we did at sheffield school on
my sd card. example in 1965 the creation we performed and then in the 1977's we
had re-unions one being a service we did for the bbc sunday half hour.

now if i put this stuff in to the itunes create a playlist then should i be
able to copy it on to a cd

a lot of all this was done by arthur gilbert who was our choir master then. so
really i need to get it on to a cd if i can or should i say several.