[access-uk] Re: converting from mp 3

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:07:09 +0100

that's amazing makes you wonder what will be next. thanks for that then ruth
cheers.

From: Ruth Gillespie <ruthgillespie25@xxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, 9 October 2015 2:31 pm

Hi John,

Just wondering if you could tell me if there is such a thing as an app
to teach piano. Unfortunately I gave up years ago and would love to
take it up again but now can't read sheet music.

With Kind Regards

Ruth

On 10/9/15, john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi all i have some really good choir music that we did at sheffield
school
on my sd card. example in 1965 the creation we performed and then in
the
1977's we had re-unions one being a service we did for the bbc sunday
half
hour.

now if i put this stuff in to the itunes create a playlist then should
be
able to copy it on to a cd

a lot of all this was done by arthur gilbert who was our choir master
then.
so really i need to get it on to a cd if i can or should i say
several.