[access-uk] Re: companies

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:08:25 -0000

Well Andy I am wondering about this. I use Supernova but I can put the focus on a character by character or a word by word and am wondering if you can do the same with JAWS. Maybe if so when you would land on the word here then you could select it. Alternatively off list if you want to send me this I will have a look and tell you if the link is there, that is if the e-mail is not confidential.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>