[access-uk] Re: companies

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:19:35 -0000

Hey  that is one I didn't think of Carol,  many thanks for that.  Andy S

-----Original Message----- From: Carol Pearson
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:59 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: companies

Andrew,

I think you're using Jaws.  If so, if you find "Click here" then route mouse
cursor to PC and you may have to try again with the mouse cursor this time
to get the place exactly right but, when you find the beginning of the word
"Here" you can probably double click the mouse and you may get what you
want.

--
Carol P