[access-uk] Re: cobolt website

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:29:59 +0100

Hi Hazel,

To be honest, I see nothing wrong with that web site.

I picked a category from online shop of clocks and watches.  Each clock and
watch had its own link and the beginning of the category was a heading level
one.

So what precisely is wrong?

I'm all for problems being fixed when there is really something wrong, but I
could navigate the Cobolt page very quickly with Window-Eyes.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services