[access-uk] Re: cobolt website

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:48:51 +0100

Hi Hazel.

Make sure your screen is refreshed with insert escape. Also, what web browser and operating system are you using? are you running any popup blocker or script blocker software? Make sure your time and date settings are correct as the cobolt website uses a secure HTTPS connection. Sometimes if your time/date isn't correct, the certificate can throw up errors. Finally, please try the following link:

https://secure.vvhosting.co.uk/cobolt/store/eric_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp

all the best,

Mo.

On 23/07/2012 13:37, Hazel & Kim Darvell wrote:
Peoples opinions on the above site has been interesting to say the least.
I am using Jaws 13 and cannot find headers at all on the site.
As for the search box , well I was told you need to enter the catalogue no but tell me how to find that if you can. When I typed talking watches all I got was attention no results found, very useful. My computer must be set up correctly as I can shop on many other sites using headers etc.
Any other suggestions might be useful.
Thanks and going off for some sunshine now.
Hazel