[access-uk] Re: cobolt website

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:06:17 +0100

The fact that there are no headings on the page does not make it inaccessible.
In fact on the home page of www.cobolt.co.uk/ there are two headings. On the
shop page, there is one heading. If you do a search for “talking Watch” instead
of “talking watches”, you will find that results are dismayed. Sometimes it
pays to change your search terms.

Iain