[access-uk] Re: chicken nugget not refreshing

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 10:03:40 +0100

hi there well i do use chicken nugget with the leasey software which makes
things loads loads better but, what i did was go to accounts and delete my
accounts and i created my new account again. i also noticed that my newest
messages came in at the bottom of the list so i went in to the options and
swapped it around so now any new tweet comes in at the top which for me makes
things easier. maybe try that one so, first in to the options and you can check
a box in their to make the tweets come in at the top of the list. if it still
is playing up just do what i did going to the accounts.

From: Alexander Shannon <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, 10 May 2015 3.23 pm

0was
0was Hi John,
0was
0was I think there might be a setting in Chicken Nugget which needs turning
on,
0was but I can't remember what it is and where, so I'll take a look at chicken
0was nugget, as I have it installed on my computer, and get back to you if I
can
0was find the setting I'm thinking of.
0was
0was
0was
0was Alexander Shannon
0was
0was
0was
0was ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
0was ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
0was ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
0was ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
0was ** and in the Subject line type
0was ** unsubscribe
0was ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
0was ** immediately-following link:-
0was ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
0was ** or send a message, to
0was ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq