[access-uk] Re: chicken nugget not refreshing

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 11:13:17 +0100

Hi,

Yep that's the one.

All the best

Steve

--
Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
Tel: +44(0)1438-742286
Mob: +44(0)7956-334938
Fax: +44(0)1438-759589
Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tony Sweeney
Sent: 11 May 2015 10:34
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: chicken nugget not refreshing

Hi Steve,

In the version I'm using I now see 'fetch previous' so presumably that
is the same thing.

Thanks to you and indeed to John also.

Tweet tweet!

Tony
On 11/05/2015 09:56, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi Tony,

When you have missing tweets, on the Timeline menu, select Fetch Missing
Tweets.

All the best

Steve

From: Alexander Shannon <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, 10 May 2015 3.23 pm

Hi John,

I think there might be a setting in Chicken Nugget which needs turning
on,
but I can't remember what it is and where, so I'll take a look at
chicken
nugget, as I have it installed on my computer, and get back to you if I
can
find the setting I'm thinking of.

Alexander Shannon