[access-uk] Re: chicken nugget not refreshing

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 09:45:13 +0100

Morning John,

Wonder if you reactivated your Chicken Nuggett account by the steps given by Martin or if byan easier way it would be good to know??

I have a similar problem insofar as that when I'd be away from Twitter /CN for a day or two I only get tweets when launching CN again for the same day and the old tweets of a day or so ago and I know that there should be many more in between.

Too do I require my CN purchase number or is the password enough?

Cheers,

Tony
On 10/05/2015 18:55, john gallagher wrote:

hi there thanks got it working now i re-activated my account strange but now
all is well at least that's something. cheers there.