[access-uk] Re: c 5 help

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:27:29 +0100

Jackie with your precise guidance I have found what I wanted.
Who would have thought of looking there, not me.
Cheers for that
Hazel
On 12/06/2014 09:01, Jackie Brown wrote:
Hi Hazel

You have to go into the message on the C5, then bring up Options, to look at
details.  This was slightly different on previous Nokia handsets, where you
just needed to highlight the message and then bring up Options.

I hope this solves your problem.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace