[access-uk] Re: c 5 help

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 09:01:48 +0100

Hi Hazel

You have to go into the message on the C5, then bring up Options, to look at
details.  This was slightly different on previous Nokia handsets, where you
just needed to highlight the message and then bring up Options.

I hope this solves your problem.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace