[access-uk] Re: c 5 help

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 09:06:24 +0100

Ian smack on the job has been completed
Thanks
Hazel
On 23/06/2014 14:05, Ian Robinson wrote:
Hi Hazel,

To edit a contact:
1. Select the contact and press OK, or Press Softkey 1 and choose "Open". Speech will probably say "Call, 1 of 2". 2. Press Softkey 1 again and choose "View Details". You should now be able to read the details with cursor up or down.
3.  Press Softkey 1 a third time and choose "Edit".

HTH.

Ian

-----Original Message----- From: Hazel Darvell
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 12:41 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: c 5 help

Re asking as this did not work
Go to your contacts, press soft key one, top left, arrow to view details, and press select. Now press soft key one again, top left key and arrow to edit, it is something like that. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hazel Darvell" <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>