[access-uk] Re: bt broadband

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 20:31:06 +0100

Hi all,

My wife and I are both visually impaired, and have a BT hub. Admittedly we paid for the engineer to set it up rather than my setting it up myself, but we are having no problems using it both wired and wireless at present, and the one problem we did have, (which was due to the hub being reset by bt at there end, was sorted by an RNIB volunteer from the RNIB Computer volunteer Service.

I say the above both in response to earlier messages on this thread, and also in response to the message from James Scholes to which I am now replying.

Alexander Shannon