[access-uk] braille sense twitter

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 07:11:29 +0100

Hello,
Well, I just heard that twitter was already fixed. Therefore, some of you may wish to confirm, whether it was actually fixed or not. And there's no need for upgrades, as HIMS fixed it on their server. But now that Twitter works, try dropbox. Yes, now that doesn't work. I was the 6th person who it didn't work to, but you could always try.