[access-uk] Re: braille sense twitter

  • From: carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 15:46:23 +0100

Hi Jackie,

Email is IMAP and has been doing great most of the time for ages! However,
today I keep getting messages back I've deleted, though it says it's done
everything! My computer continues to work fine and now it looks like the Sense
has got out of some kind of tangle and is beginning to delete message again!

Go figure!:)

Carol P