[access-uk] Re: braille sense twitter

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:13:19 +0100

Hello,
hims-notetakers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And Jenny Axler bought the news.  Oh, no upgrade required, btw.
From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To:  access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:
Date: Monday, 18 August 2014 2.06 pm

Hello,
I already got another email from HIMS, and drop box is working
again.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, 18 August 2014 7.12 am
Subject: [access-uk] braille sense twitter

 Hello,
 Well, I just heard that twitter was already fixed.  Therefore,
 some of you may wish to confirm, whether it was actually fixed
or
 not.  And there's no need for upgrades, as HIMS fixed it on
their
server. But now that Twitter works, try dropbox. Yes, now that
 doesn't work.  I was the 6th person who it didn't work to, but
 you could always try.

Carol P