[access-uk] Re: bose frames

  • From: "Gary Robinson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "gary.r30" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 23:33:04 +0100

Hi Pete,

yes, I had a quick play with them in the Bose shop the other day.  I agree the sound is better than I had expected it to be and much better than my aftershocks.

Do they support multipoint connectivity, I say this because when I  updated my Companionware unit the other day using the Bose Connect app, which I agree is now very accessable, it suddenly became multipoint capable and I was able to connect to both my phone and watch simultaneously.

What is the battery life like? the guy in the shop seemed to imply that it would be improving in the near future but as I wasn't buying them at the time I didn't pursue the matter.

Gary

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq