[access-uk] Re: bluetooth usb

  • From: "Spring.flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 14:43:29 +0100

Right, I have a multitude of usb sockets on this monster, a hub with four on it, eight in the back of the actual machine and two on the front, as well as a firewire.

So, that being the case, what do I actually need to buy in the first place?

I'm using Windows xp home and the latest version of supernova, if that makes any difference.

Is there a make and model you could recommend to me and advise where I could get it from?

Thanks

Trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Clive Pallett" <clive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>