[access-uk] Re: bad news re the sky talker

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:40:16 +0100

Damon:

I for one have been banging proactively on to sky about the benefits to all
of talking Peg's, not just to blind people, but to elderly and other people
with disabilities also.  I've also been talking of the DDA to them, saying
that in 2012 there will be no option but to comply if they are not to be
seen in breach of access to goods and services under the DDA.

It seems nothing came of my talks to them about this.  Ah well, I'm not
surprised.-----Original Message-----