[access-uk] Re: bad news re the sky talker

  • From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:21:40 +0100

Thanks for posting this Jonathan.

Looking at the information on the site, I don't immediately see reference to
accessibility of electronic interfaces.

Is this something that UKAAF has form in? And its board members? It looks to me
as if the main bulk of experience is in transcribing and creating Braille and
large print. It refers to print impaired people and providing accesible
information, making me think the main skill and knowledgebase in the
organisation is about creating accessible documents primarily. Do you have any
further detail around their involvement in digital information and
accessibility of digital hardware?

Thanks

...Damon