[access-uk] Re: adjusting date/time on Simbian Based Phones without sight

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 08:44:59 -0000

A quick note on backing the phone up.

You should treat it like you do with your computer.

Think about the time you tae to set all your shortcuts up, install yoru fav apps, adjust yoru contacts list to look the way you want, copied ring tones over and set profiles to exactness.

Forget even if you drop the phone if you send it to the Nokia Service Centre they will format as part of the course.

Dj paddy
Barry

Tell me and I will hear, show me and I will see,
involve me and I will understand.

Chinese Proverb