[access-uk] Re: accessible paid anti virus suites apart from Eset?

  • From: "Kevin Cussick" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "the.big.white.shepherd" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 20:50:40 +0100

Mo, I use the free version of panda, it works for me I can't really remember if every screen is accessible but I can do what I need to do with it. using Nvda and window's10 give me a call on skype when you want to and we can talk if you want.

On 22/10/2015 11:33, Mobeen Iqbal wrote:

hi everyone.

i'm due to renew my Eset anti virus subscription, but I am wondering if
people use any other paid products that are accessible with screen
readers? as eset 9 isn't accessible yet and goodness only knows when
they'll bother to make it accessible. i am not keen on GData or Avast as
they're not as accessible as they were, and interfere with access
software by removing what they class as harmful files but which in
reality are files jaws requires to run. i've already tried MSE, avira
and AVG. AVG i just find to be a resource hog, avira is add supported
but still does a decent enough job, and MSE has the lowest detection
rates unfortunately. has anyone had any experience with any other suites?

all the best,

Mo.