[access-uk] Re: accessible paid anti virus suites apart from Eset?

  • From: "Martin Wilsher" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "martinwilsher" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:47:50 +0100

HI all.

I'd be intrested too, as having spoken to Eset in the UK they are really
pissed off the developers have really bust accessibility in latest v nine.
The UK Support have provided me with a list of command lines, but that's
unacceptable, according to them. they are tearing their hair out over this,
they have stressed accessibility for years and years and years, but the
developers at the top don't seem to take any notice.