[access-uk] Re: ZoomText help

  • From: "Janet Tuggey" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 07:25:13 -0000

Hi Andrew, ZoomText is primarily a screen magnification programme, but you
can also have the option of speech with it.  I don't think the speech reads
out as much as say JAWS or Windows Eyes but it is there as extra back up for
someone who mainly uses magnification but would like speech for say, reading
very long documents.

HTH

Janet & Wheat, the silly Shepherd cross